Friday, November 5, 2010

when insanity becomes normality

Vancouver, UBC, 2010-11-05

In old (yeah! good!?) days talking to yourself would lend you in a nut house (mental asylum). These days it is labeled blogging and, actually, it can make you an instant international celebrity in case your very private (most likely very trivial) vomit is shared by the vast masses. The more common, universal, multicultural, multi-etc vomit you are able to produce the more of international celebrity you may become.

Today, I have not a chance for my day of fame. All I ate today was home made (read: SUB - Student Union Building microwave) broccoli soup with Japaneses noodles and a spoon of organic yogurt. My vomit does not have any trace of meat and majority of  human race eat "their friends" as my literary hero used to say. In other words: my vomit and mass vomit are not compatible as today's writing..

Since it is proven that running amok among normal people can lend you in a morgue in the worst scenario - and vice versa - acting normal among patients of mental asylum will sooner or later separate your noble soul form your precious body seconds before it will be torn apart --  I, .....(put your name here) ... decided to join today the blogging trend ?, fashion? insanity? self-help?, wind of change?, the thousand year new kingdom ?,
the thousand year new prison ? the survivor?, the comfort of my mother's nipple, ,,,,

So be it. Here I am.   

No comments:

Post a Comment